Monday 3 October 2011

GF - It's Actually Good #1

Okie Guys I have been experimenting with GF Oatmeal trying to make it actually tastes good. It has been hard but I think I finally got it. I hope you try it and enjoy!     
GF Oatmeal Made Right!

Ingredients:
1 pkg eco-planet Gluten-free Maple Brown Sugar Hot Cereal
1 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
10 FRESH Raspberries
½ tsp Ground Flaxseed
3 tbsp GF Granola
1/3 cup So Good Soy Milk

Instructions: In a bowl heat the soy milk for 30 seconds in the microwave, then add the oatmeal, granola and flax. Stir, add in seeds and top with raspberries. After I took the nice picture I grounded the raspberries up and mixed them into the rest. Was really good, not grainy and super filling!

Total Calories: 304 kal
Protein: 12.1g
Fat: 9.3g
Carbs: 46.9g

No comments:

Post a Comment